Responsive website design refers to a website that changes its size and display based on the screen on which the user is viewing it. The flexibility offered by a responsive website ensures a positive user experience, which helps to enhance traffic to your website. With a high number of web-users using laptops, desktops, tablets and cell-phones to access the internet, it is becoming increasingly important to have a website that is responsive. Following are some advantages of a responsive web design:
- SEO Optimization: A responsive website is viewed as being optimal by search engines, which makes it feature higher on search engines. This has a positive impact on the traffic to your website, in turn boosting the productivity of your business.
- Hassle-Free Maintenance: By having responsive website design, you do not have to worry about maintaining your mobile site separately, since any updates made to your website are immediately applied on all platforms. Not only is this extremely convenient, but it is also cost-effective.
- Flexible Images: Images are a large part of a positive web design and responsiveness ensures that users are not frustrated with lagging loading speeds and distorted images. A key feature of responsive website design is resizing of images, which means that images load in their original size. The width of the image is automatically altered based on how narrow the viewport is.
- Increased Mobile Traffic: Considering the large percentage of website traffic that is attributed to mobile devices, having responsive web design is sure to enhance this traffic through a positive user experience. Users who are able to view your website seamlessly on their mobile devices are highly likely to revisit it on their smaller screens in the future.
- Fast Loading Speeds: In this age of quick results, having a responsive design for your website ensures that users do not have to go through the hassle of slow loading when visiting your web page.
- Increased Conversion Rate: The ultimate goal of a website owner is to have a high conversion rate. Responsive web design makes this possible by removing all the major barriers to this final step. This makes it possible for users to easily go from one page on your website to the other, no matter which device they are using to access the website. This decreases the likelihood of them getting frustrated at a key step and leaving your website.
We, at GregMedia, Inc
., offer website designing services to clients across the globe. For more information, call at (281) 394 - 1605.